Waco Gastro is excited to announce our new research facility -
Digestive Research of Central Texas Click here for more information
MASKS ARE STILL RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENTS.
Providing a safe environment for our patients is of prime importance to us. We are seeing patients in the office as well as offering telehealth visits.
To reduce the spread of Covid-19 Waco Gastro will:
- Administer Covid-19 Questionnaire before your appointment and again on the day of your visit
- Obtain temperatures on all patients, physicians, and staff
- Enforce strict hand washing and hand sanitizing
- Physicians and staff will wear PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Provide trash cans and sanitizing stations
- Exam rooms will be disinfected after each patient use
- Frequently disinfect high touch areas (e.g. door handles and waiting room furniture)
- It is mandatory that all patients wear masks upon entering the facility
- Practice social distancing in the waiting room and throughout the facility
- Visitors/drivers are required to remain in their vehicle unless otherwise approved
Call us if you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule an appointment: 254-537-0911
For more information regarding Covid-19 please visit the CDC website by clicking on the link http://cdc.gov/
Now accepting CareCredit
Waco Gastro is now offering in office infusion services for your convenience!
Need to request a copy of your medical record?
Waco Gastroenterology Associates, PA has partnered with HealthMark Group to fulfill all patient requests for personal copies of their medical records at no charge to the patient. A complimentary copy of your record will be made available through HealthMark Group’s website, CLICK HERE TO ORDER A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS. First time users are required to register for an account before accessing the website. For assistance or to follow up on the status of your medical record request, you may contact HealthMark Group directly at 800-659-4035 or send an email to [email protected].