Our office is dedicated to providing our patients with the most advanced and comprehensive gastroenterology care available. We diagnose, treat and manage a wide variety of diseases of the esophagus, stomach, liver and intestines, including cirrhosis, cancer, Crohn’s disease, GERD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and pancreatitis, just to name a few.
We utilize the latest treatments and technologies available to treat diseases and conditions of the gastrointestinal tract. We will work with each patient individually to develop a personalized treatment plan to meet his/her specific needs.
Some of the procedures we offer include:
- BARRX – a procedure performed with the upper endoscopy to detect esophageal cancer.
- Capsule Endoscopy – a procedure that uses a tiny wireless camera to take thousands of pictures of the small intestines to help detect any problems.
- Colonoscopy – a procedure performed to detect various conditions of the colon, such as polyps that could lead to cancer.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound – a procedure that uses a thin, flexible tube and sound wave technology to produce images of the upper/lower gastrointestinal tract to detect potential problems, like esophageal or pancreatic cancer.
- ERCP – uses a special dye to highlight the bile ducts and an endoscope to capture images of the intestinal tract and how the dye is passing through.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy – an exam performed to evaluate about the last two feet of large intestines using a flexible tube with a tiny video camera at the tip.
- Liver Biopsy – a procedure performed to remove a small piece of liver tissue, allowing it to be closely examined under a microscope to detect signs of disease or damage.
- Upper Endoscopy – a procedure that uses a tiny wireless camera to capture images of the upper digestive system (i.e. esophagus, stomach and beginning of small intestines) to look for any potential problems.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.